Sunday, June 05, 2005

Spore

Okay, I have a problem.

I am now obsessed with a computer game that (as far as I can tell) is not slated to be released for another 12-16 months (although there is currently no official release date) essentially this is the game I was hoping to play waaaaaay back in the day when SimEarth Came out.

It has a website: Spore
But Since Screenshots Just Don't Do ANYTHING the Justice they Used to.
You MUST watch this (Beware, it is an hour long): Will Wright discusses his new game creation called "Spore"
It requires registration, but it's worth the watch. (I had problems using Firefox and had to use IE)
Also Wired Talked a bit with Wil Wright concerning Spore: Wright Hopes to Spore Another Hit

I have a feeling my computer won't be able to handle this game, so I'm definately going to need an upgrade. Some DDR Memory and A New Video Card at the very least. For I am sure all of you in the know, would Laugh Heartily if I were to post my current system specs.

No comments:

Post a Comment